Stuck Nav 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonbeam99

I've been struggling with my old Narco Nav 12. I've tried everything I could think of to remove it, but it's stuck fast. I've undone all the screws on the front, and it's loose in the tray, but it won't budge. I've seen pictures online that show a plug in the back that needs to be unplugged, but I'm not sure about the rest. There doesn't seem to be any obvious tab, hole, or slot to release it.

Has anyone else had this problem with the Nav 12? I'd really appreciate any advice.

I've been struggling with my old Narco Nav 12. I've tried everything I could think of to remove it, but it's stuck fast. I've undone all the screws on the front, and it's loose in the tray, but it won't budge. I've seen pictures online that show a plug in the back that needs to be unplugged, but I'm not sure about the rest. There doesn't seem to be any obvious tab, hole, or slot to release it.

Has anyone else had this problem with the Nav 12? I'd really appreciate any advice.
if I remember right, there’s a quarter-turn fastener keeping it snug in there. Can’t quite recall if it’s a wing nut or just a regular screw slot, though. You’ll need to loosen that up to pull the radio out of the rack.

It’s been a while since I last checked, so just give the back of the rack a look, you should find what you need!

Back