Cessna oxygen connector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeranaA

I'm in need of a new oxygen cannula for my C210 and I'm having a bit of trouble finding the right one. I've noticed that there are different types of connectors available, but I'm not sure which one I need for my Cessna.

I've tried searching online, but it seems like the Cessna-specific connector isn't widely recognized by online retailers. Does anyone know the exact term or description for the oxygen connector used in C210s?

I recently needed to replace some O2 gear for my T210 and had a great experience with Precise Flight.
They're super knowledgeable about O2 equipment and their website is easy to navigate.
I picked up some new masks, canulas, and flow meters, and they've been working great.
I even splurged on a fancy mask with a built-in mic. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it.
If you need any part numbers, let me know and I'll dig them up for you or just Google Precise Flight and you'll be directed to their page.

I've been using Precise Flight gear for years and I've never seen different colored hoses. Mine has a clear hose. The system I got included a connector, a flow meter (with dual scales for regular and conserving cannula), and a cannula. I prefer the conserving cannula, but I know some people like the regular ones. I usually reuse my conserving cannula for myself, but I use disposable medical ones for passengers. They're a bit cheaper and people appreciate not having to share a cannula. I'd definitely recommend a flow meter. It's a great way to save on oxygen.

Back