Love my Cessna 172!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good video. I have some questions on the various camera views. They all appear to have been mounted on the plane in various places.
Do you keep cameras on the plane, or did you have one camera and mount it in the various locations and then same the views and splice them?
I do like they were all from an area of the plane's body.

Very good video. I have some questions on the various camera views. They all appear to have been mounted on the plane in various places.
Do you keep cameras on the plane, or did you have one camera and mount it in the various locations and then same the views and splice them?
I do like they were all from an area of the plane's body.
Hi Angie! I have several GoPro Blacks and GoPro Max 360 cameras mounted on the struts and tail tiedown, using mounts from MyPilotPro. I also use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit the 360 camera footage. The mounts stay on the airplane. I just put the cameras in before flight.

I would love to see more of your videos. Those cameras do a very nice job and you do an excellent editing job.

I really enjoyed the video of your flying. I second what Angie said about wishing to see more of your videos.

Thank you for that video. I could feel the adrenaline start when the fuel was pushed forward and the plane accelerated.
And, I could feel when the ground fell away. You take very good videos.

Back