182RG Owner - Chicago area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssellers

Our R182 includes the unusual combination of the Air Plains 300XP conversion along with the RSTOL mod making
for a fast & capable airplane. After 3 years of ownership we've overhauled or replaced most if not all engine accessories,
removed the vacuum system and installed a Garmin panel.
Interested in connecting with other R182 owners as well as Cessna single engine retractables.

I don't fit the persons you are searching for, but do you have photos of your plane?

Our R182 includes the unusual combination of the Air Plains 300XP conversion along with the RSTOL mod making
for a fast & capable airplane. After 3 years of ownership we've overhauled or replaced most if not all engine accessories,
removed the vacuum system and installed a Garmin panel.
Interested in connecting with other R182 owners as well as Cessna single engine retractables.
I’ve got a 1979 R182. Really enjoy it. I was wondering if anyone has ever had a main landing gear chatter/vibrate on takeoff roll just before lift off? I just had it annualled about 45 days ago, so I’m surprised if there’s anything wrong but curious if anyone has experienced that or heard of it.

Hi Brad. I don't know your answer but I think I'd want to check all the screws on that landing gear.

And welcome, I hope to hear more of your flying adventures.

Back