Greetings from Brazil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADanita

Hello All,

Glad to be part of this community.

I am a corporate pilot with access to a beautiful 1957 172 straight tail. This exact same plane was part of my introduction to the aviation world when I was just 9, and I had the joy of meeting her again over 30 years later.

Safe and happy flyings everyone!

Welcome, I'll love to hear of your flying down in Brazil. Have you flown to other countries? Nice that you have access to the same Cessna type as you learned in.

Welcome, I'll love to hear of your flying down in Brazil. Have you flown to other countries? Nice that you have access to the same Cessna type as you learned in.
Brazil is indeed a beautiful country with a wide variety of landscapes to explore by plane. I will be happy to answer any questions and provide tips should anyone venture into South American airspace.

I have done a lot of international flying, including ferrying a gorgeous 1977 R172K from the US! The power of the IO-360 with the Isham STC still amazes me to this date.

That sounds amazing. I don't know that I'll ever have a chance to leave the USA, must less visit Brazil but I do love hearing about other countries and see photos of the country. Especially photos taken from a plane.

Back