Retired or am I waiting for my second wind?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started Aviation in 1976. US Army.
Retired from the airlines couple years ago.
I never owned a cessna but as an A&P IA, I always traded Annuals for use. I flew many hours for gas and some free labor.
I felt as if all the aircraft were my own so I always washed them and kept them all sparking clean. Cleaning is INSPECTING.
I miss those days but I'm Sick And Tired Of Driving To The Airport. Maybe an experimental is on the horizon since I have a large garage. Stay safe.

Attachments

• 20240307_130615.jpg
    20240307_130615.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Are there any airpark type of homes in your area? The small Hazel Green AL airport has homes around it and the home owners own the small airport. Could you look for something such as that? Then you would not have to drive to the airport.

Are there any airpark type of homes in your area? The small Hazel Green AL airport has homes around it and the home owners own the small airport. Could you look for something such as that? Then you would not have to drive to the airport.
Thanks For That Info. I do like that idea. I may have yo move to a lower elevation anyway.

Back